Monday 7 February 2011

Soap & Glory Slimwear Review

Soap & Glory Slimwear – Slenderizing Body Balm 200ml
£9.00

They Say: "An amazing puff-draining, triple action peptide balm that targets problematic 'orange peel' areas and firms, contours, smoothes and reduces the appearance of cellulite. Heavy thigh? Vigorously massage-in Slimwear every morning after showering by using circular sweeping motions from your knees up toward your inner thighs. Those more dedicated to the cause can reapply each evening for around-the-clock anti-orange peel action."


I Say: I've been using this religiously every morning for the last four weeks, as well as regularly going to the gym, eating (semi) healthily and drinking tons of water.

Have I noticed a difference? Well, my thighs weren't terribly dimply before I started to use it; I could only see cellulite when I sat down and squeezed my thighs, but this is enough to upset me! The balm itself has a lovely smooth texture and a slightly menthol scent to it, which I quite liked - it's not strong and unpleasant smelling.

I have been using a grape sized amount for each thigh and I spend around 30 seconds rubbing it into each leg. The balm soaks in fairly quickly so there's no danger of your clothes sticking to you if you choose to get dressed right after applying it. It did however leave green patches on my white towels after I wiped my hands before washing them - fail!


After a very close inspection of both thighs, I can still see a couple of dimply areas - when I stand up and my legs are straight they look smooth and lovely.
I'm not sure if they feel much firmer, but they are very soft, so if nothing else at least I have very hydrated moisturised legs!

All in all, I want to say that this balm has made a difference, but with the exercising, eating masses of fruit and drinking a lot of water, it's hard to say if this would have made a difference on its own.


After using this every day for a month there's still half, if not more left in the tube so at £9.00 for 200ml it's great value for money. I would repurchase because I don't want to neglect my thighs, and a little extra help is better than nothing!


3 monkeys for this product due to the massive stains on my towels!

Have you used this? Do you think it's made a difference?

4 comments:

  1. oo i didn't know they did this, might have to give it a try =) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. whoops sorry did that wrong!! let's try again :)

    Hey! Just wanted to pop by and let you know that I'm giving you the Verstile Blogger Award! Congratulations!
    Click here for details :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, and I haven't tried this one. I'm using the Nivea one right now because I want my 16 year old thighs back!!! :( Will let you know how it works out :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Hayles - It's a lot cheaper than Soap and Glory Sit Tight and seems to do the same thing, I think it's worth getting!

    @prettyinthedesert - Thank you for the award! I didn't know Nivea did one, will have to check it out :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment, I love reading them!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...