Saturday 26 February 2011

My Friday Night Face

Good morning lovelies, how was everyone's Friday night?

I haven't been out for ages now, but last night me and the boy went round to his brothers house for drinks with friends which was nice - a bit headachy this morning but a lovely Costa Coffee will sort that out later!

Anyway, for now, while I'm still tucked up in my jammies I thought I'd post a quick photo of my makeup. I love going out makeup so much more than everyday makeup!

I did keep it quite understated as we weren't going 'out out', but this is what I used:

Face:
MAC Prep & Prime
No7 Quick Cover Concealer in Medium
Bourjois Healthy Mix Foundation in Vanilla
Avon True Colour Blush in Russet
Bourjois Blusher in Lune Dor

Eyes:
Bourjois Felt Tip Eyeliner in Noir
False Eyelashes snipped in half and just used on my outer eye
Stila Eyeshadow in Batura
Avon Glimmerstick Brow Definer in Dark Brown

Lips:
Stila Lipstick in Pam

I hope you all have a lovely day, the sun has made an appearance here for a change!

7 comments:

  1. That lipstick looks gorgeous on you! And the lashes are awesome. Ok done! I'm getting some fake lashes and forcing myself to work with them until I can wear them properly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty! Love the lip color on you :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww very pretty. I love bright colourful looks but I much prefer looks like this, this is something i'd lean towards doing.

    Linsay x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohhh u look so amaizng ;)
    I love this look :)

    Follow me if u want:
    lady-flower123.blogspot.com
    I'm following u now ;)
    xoxo ;*

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your make up looks beautiful <3
    Following :)xx

    http://just-like-jasper.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Prettyinthedesert - Thank you! False lashes are great, I still struggle to use the sometimes though!

    @Shabby makeup - Thank you!

    @Smoosh_kissxx - I love bright looks too but I don't think I'd manage to pull it off well!

    @lady_flower123 - Thanks, I'll check out your blog now :)

    @JustLikeJasper - Thank you, and thanks for following :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look really pretty ^^ x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment, I love reading them!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...