Monday 14 February 2011

Diet Coke & ASOS Offer

Love fashion?


Diet Coke and ASOS have teamed up again – from today, with each promotional can, bottle or pack of Diet Coke or Diet Coke Caffeine Free you get a 12 digit code – text this code to 88555 or enter it at http://www.cokezone.co.uk  and you will receive a voucher code back!

The vouchers up for grabs are:
£100
£20
£10
or
£5 off when you spend £20.

I texted my number today and received the £5 off voucher, which I think is the most common, and it’s valid until 30th June 2011.

Now that NARS makeup is onsite I think this is a great way to put your voucher to good use as most of their makeup is priced at over £20. Plus with free delivery, and if you’re lucky enough, 20% student discount also, this is a great opportunity to stock up on things that you maybe couldn’t afford before – I know I’ve got my eye on a NARS blusher, so maybe I’ll treat myself! 


Unfortunately my student days are long behind me and my card is not accepted, but such is life!

Let me know if you take advantage of this fab offer, I’d love to know what you get! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, I love reading them!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...