Saturday 12 February 2011

Free Barry M Makeup Set With Buzz Magazine!


Have you got your set yet?

For those who don't know, Barry M is offering a free makeup set from Superdrug worth £9 with a voucher in today's Buzz magazine which comes in the Sun newspaper!

The set is made up of a Glossy Tubes lipgloss, a black kohl eyeliner pencil and a bottle of nail polish - all limited edition.

This offer is running from today until February 18th (please correct me if I'm wrong!) so go and get one!

Kohl black eyeliner and super shiny lipgloss.

The eyeliner is nice and creamy and applies super smoothly; the lipgloss is very pink! It has quite a strong scent, but it's not unpleasant.

I haven't had a chance to swatch the nail polish yet but it looks a lovely colour in the bottle.

Overall this is a pretty good little set and well worth getting.


5 comments:

  1. ooh brilliant! must get this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So annoyed that I forgot to buy The Sun today. This set looks great. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait to pick up mine! The lipgloss looks lovely :) x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww I wish this offer was available in Canada! It's great! I love Barry M nail polishes (=

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment, I love reading them!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...