Monday 28 February 2011

If You Buy One Thing In March...

Champneys Collection Moisture Miracle Skin Comforting Bath Milk 200ml
£8.50

If you're anything like me, a hot bath can't be beaten for a luxurious pampering session and a long relax. I usually make time for a bath mid week after my body pump class to soothe my achy muscles and generally to wallow like a hippo, as I say to my boyfriend!

This bath milk has been accompanying me in my baths for the last couple of weeks and I can't get enough of it! My boyfriend gave it to me for Christmas as part of a Champneys gift set, but individually you can buy it here for £8.50 which may seem a lot but it is so worth it, I promise.

The blurb on the front of the bottle promises to "moisturise, soothe and soften dry and dehydrated skin."

I pour quite a lot in the bath and it creates lovely bubbles. The only thing I hate about bubbles is their tendency to foam up to three times their size and not dissolve ever so I end up with really soapy skin when I just want to rinse off. This is different though - it makes bubbles, but they dissolve away after a while and leave the bath water so incredibly moisturising and I could just lie in it for hours - in fact I do!

It really lives up to its claim as my skin always feels so soft after using this and it leaves a lovely soft scent. I would say it's worth the price as even though I seem to use quite a lot each time it has lasted for ages and even now I still think I could get a couple more weeks use out of it.


Buy this if you want to spoil yourself, it's definitely indulgent and luxurious and who doesn't love that?!

What do you think of this if you've already used it?



3 comments:

  1. Mmm sounds heavenly :D x

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooh looks lovely. I LOVE lying in the bath for hours reading whatever book i'm on at the time, bliss! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. My mum has good skin. So I just briefly took one of her SKII(www.geocities.jp/hongkong_skii/index_e.htm) to use, which I assume is a moisturizer. It's good man I tell you! She gave me a small bottle of eye cream before but the effects weren't that great and I stopped using. But my mum's moisturizer is good! I can feel it reacting once I applied it

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment, I love reading them!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...