Tuesday 8 February 2011

Goodbye Money, Hello GHD's!

This is what I came home to today!



The ghd IV styler that I have been using for the past 18 months has been slowly deteriorating over the past two weeks, and on Saturday morning it gave up completely.
Unfortunately I had purchased it off EBay - what a mistake - so no guarantee!

I am a straightener-aholic and absolutely cannot live without my ghd's so in a total panic I got straight onto ghdhair.com and ordered a new pair with money I just don't have at the moment! However, they are totally worth it.
These beauties are the Gold Classic Styler and will set you back £119. You do get free delivery though, and a free hairbrush- the choices are Ceramic Vented Radial Brush, Natural Bristle Radial Brush, Paddle Brush, Oval Dressing Brush, De-Tangling Comb and Tail Comb.
I went for the paddle brush and it's lovely - very happy with my choice!

I also want to add that these arrived in record time - ordered Saturday morning, here by Tuesday afternoon, no complaints from me!


The Gold Classic Styler promises a cooler, lighter body, smoother plates and a professional finish. I've had a quick go with them and they are so light and feel so smooth over my hair...can't wait to try them out properly!

What are you absolute beauty must haves?


P.S.

Don't forget to enter my first giveaway here!

3 comments:

  1. I <3 my GHD! The beauty supply shop I worked at sold those. My mom does hair & I had a total of 3 straighteners so I didn't want to buy another one BUT the hubby got me one for my birthday! Yay!
    I dont think I could live without mine :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nothing compares 2 GHD'S

    http://beaufashionxoxo.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Hannah Lebron - 3 pairs of straighteners! Lucky you!

    @...Beau Fashion... - I know right, I couldn't live without mine :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment, I love reading them!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...