Wednesday 9 February 2011

Fragrance Direct


I meant to blog about this website a few weeks ago but other things kept getting in the way! I came across this site when I was ill over the New Year period and online shopping is a good way to pass the time when you're stuck in bed.

Anyway, this site sells perfume, cosmetics, skin care, bath and body products, hair products and gifts. I was surprised at the amount of brands they sell - some of them I've never heard of, but a lot of them are brands I use on a regular basis such as Bourjois, Rimmel, Maybelline and Max Factor. There is even a little bit of Benefit and Urban Decay.


After a quick look around the site I decided that buying some Bourjois products would definitely make me feel better so I set about filling my basket up. The savings you can make on the products are pretty phenomenal, for example I purchased a 10 Hour Sleep Effect Foundation for £3.99, saving £5.50 on the RRP.


All together I purchased:
Bourjois 10 Hour Sleep Effect Foundation 30ml £9.49 £3.99
Bourjois Sweet Kiss Lipstick 3g £7.99 £1.99
Bourjois Complexion Enhancer Apricot 20ml £5.99 £1.50
Bourjois Little Round Pot Blush in Lune Dor 2.5g £7.49 £1.50
Total Saving: £21.98!


I like the overall look and layout of the site and was very impressed with delivery - only £1.95 per order and it arrived two days later perfectly packed and sealed.

I did feel a bit guilty after shopping here, but then I thought I spend enough money on cosmetics and a bargain is a bargain - and this is much better than buying makeup from Ebay and risking fakes or used products.

I wanted to do this post now especially because Valentines Day is coming up! Perfume makes a lovely gift and they are selling lovely ones from Calvin Klein, Nina Ricci, Vera Wang (got my eye on that one) and DKNY - you really can't go wrong...start dropping hints now ladies!

I really recommend this website if you are a bit short on cash but still want a makeup fix - have you ever used this site before?


6 comments:

  1. I have never heard of this site! great review though, looks like you got some lovely things :) benefit is an amazing brand!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Never heard of this site, thanks for bringing it to our attention! They have some great bargains, there goes my money haha.

    Hannah-Lou xxx
    http://magpiesandmayhem.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Chelsea Lane - Glad you liked the review!

    @Hannah-Lou - You're welcome, enjoy the bargains!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this site, and I had a great big Bourjois haul the last time I went on there too. It was a choice between paying £12 for my fave foundation from Boots or £4 here - no brainer, really!

    I also wanted to let you know that I've given you a wee award over here- I know Pretty in the Desert gave you the same one at the same time as me, but I really like your blog and I wanted to spread the love :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Hannah - I know, it seems silly to pay so much when you can find it a lot cheaper!
    Thank you so much for the award! I need to find time over the weekend to spread the love a bit further!

    ReplyDelete
  6. hey,

    very nice your blog, I like it. You look very fashion. If you want have a new product less expensive I have a good plan for you: Cheap smells promotional code.
    it's very interesting you can get 10%off in your order. i give you the link:
    Cheap smells promotional code.
    bye and good luck

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment, I love reading them!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...