Monday 21 February 2011

No7 Collection

It's crazy how one day you pay no attention to a certain brand, then a few weeks later you seem to have the entire contents of said brand spread out on your dressing table!
This has happened to me with No7 - I previously ignored it, but I think reading rave reviews about their products, combined with the £5 vouchers led to me into a No7 frenzy and I set about getting my hands on a much as I could throughout January! Here are some of the products I own...

No7 Limited Edition Spring Collection Gel Liner in Black
£10.00 £5.00 with voucher
I've never used a gel eyeliner before this; I usually stick to eyeliner pencils, pens or liquid liner. I purchased this with my last No7 voucher in January - if I'm honest, I don't think I would have paid £10 for this if I hadn't of had a voucher as it seems a lot of money for something I may or may not like. But £5 seemed reasonable to me.
 I haven't actually used this very much since I bought it. I really like the idea of a gel liner, but I don't know if it's my unsteady hand or my lack of experience, but I just haven't got to grips with it yet and I seem to end up with a bit of a smudged uneven line. I'm sure when I have a bit more time on my hands I will sit down and have another go at it, but for now I'm sticking to my trusty liquid and pencil liners.

No7 Quick Cover Blemish Stick in Medium
£8.00 £3.00 with voucher
This is one of the best concealers I have used and I will be repurchasing when it eventually runs out. You can see from the photo that it is well used! I rely quite a lot on concealer for under my eyes and the pores on my cheeks. I usually dot a tiny bit on before foundation and then a little bit more on top of foundation, just to make sure I get good coverage. I use either a brush or my finger, depending on how I feel, but it works just as well either way. It's creamy, blendable, and I couldn't be without it now. Definitely recommend if you haven't tried it before. 

No 7 Radiance Boosting Hot Cloth Cleanser
£9.00 £4.00 with voucher
I use the hot cloth cleanser once a week as a Sunday night pampering treat and I love it. The cleanser is luxuriously thick and I look forward to massaging it in every week! The hot muslin cloth feels lovely over my face and it's just the right amount of rough to exfoliate my skin as the cleanser comes off. I don't think I would have purchased this if I hadn't read glowing reviews from other bloggers as it's just not something I would ever think to use, but I'm glad I own it. The tube is 200ml, so with only a once a week use this is going to last me months - complete and utter value for money for a mere £4. I would even repurchase at full price as £9.00 seems cheap for the lovely indulgent pampering session you get out of it!

No7 Beautifully Balanced Purifying Toner for Oily/Combination Skin
£8.00 £3.00 with voucher
There's not a lot to say about this toner other than I love it! In the past I have given up on toners because they dry my skin and leave it feeling tight. This on the other hand leaves my skin feeling fresh and soft. I do use it twice a day which may be excessive, I don't know. It has lasted two months though and I still have quarter of the bottle left as a little spreads a long way.

No7 Cleanse and Care Eye Make-up Remover
£7.75 £2.75 with voucher
This was purchased because I don't like rubbing at my eyes with makeup remover wipes and wanted something more gentle. I do quite like this remover, however, it never seems to get rid of all traces of mascara first time and I am left with a bit of panda eye after washing my face. Solution? Just go over the remaining makeup after washing! I know this would annoy a lot of people, but I don't really mind as eventually I am left with completely makeup free eyes.

No7 Awakening Eye Gel
£9.00 £4.00 with voucher
I rarely use this but when I do I'm happy with the results. If my eyes are feeling heavy/puffy from tiredness or other reasons I just dot this around my eyes before I go to bed and they feel refreshed the next day. You really only need the smallest amount - I can see this tiny tube lasting forever, so great value for money!

No7 Precision Eyeliner Brush and No7 Eyeshadow Blend & Contour Brush
Both £6.64 £1.64 with voucher
The precision eyeliner brush was bought to use with the gel liner - you can still see some of it on the brush, oops! But since I haven't mastered the gel, this brush hardly gets used. But for £1.64 I'm not complaining and I'm sure I'll get around to using it more one day.
The eyeshadow brush is great. I'm not much of a blender and contourer but this brush applies eyeshadow with no fuss. It's lovely and soft and picks up a good amount of shadow. I need more of these brushes in my life!

I've also got the No7 Total Renewal which I have reviewed here and a couple of Stay Perfect nail polishes that you can see in action in this post!

What will you be buying when the vouchers come back?

7 comments:

  1. Wow what an awesome No7 haul! They all look really good. Thanks for the comment on my blog, would love it if you followed hehe :)
    I'm a new follower of yours now anyway! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I'm one of the few ladies who hasn't taken advantage of this offer - but have wanted to try the Liz Earle Hot Cloth Cleanser for years now (yes years!) so would love to try this one if I can get a £5 voucher when they're next out x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohh I dont know, but I am keen to try some more of their lippies, great post hun x

    http://miss-lv.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. That brush looks great! Lovely haul :) I have some samples that I got from them, but I've never really bought any products. I have to add stuff to my list for the next time I'm at Boots!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that No7 gel eyeliner. My favourite atm.

    Such a great haul! :)

    xx

    beautyandmakeupboudoir.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, that's an impressive haul! I love the hot cloth cleanser and the eye make up remover, but want to try some more make up next time they do those vouchers x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think I'm going to get that gel liner because I've always wanted to try it, thanks for telling me about the deal :) Xx
    D

    http://milkandlotsofsugar.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment, I love reading them!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...