Wednesday 30 March 2011

No7 Cosmetics Purse

 If you spend £22 or more on No7 products you receive this free cosmetics purse containing 6 trial sized products and 1 full sized lipstick!

Has anyone else taken advantage of this fab offer? I did yesterday when I was purchasing Mother's Day presents.

The purse itself is quite a good size and the design on the front matches their Spring Collection products which is nice.



So what do you get?


No7 Radiance Revealed Exfoliator 15ml; No7 Lift & Luminate Night Cream 10ml; No7 Men's Energising Moisturiser 10ml; No7 Protect & Perfect Intense Beauty Serum 5ml


No7 Stay Perfect Eye Shadow in Island Sea 1.5g; No7 Sheer Temptation Lipstick in Lovely 3g; No7 Lash 360 Mascara in Black 4.5ml


If anyone wants me to review or show further swatches of any of these products do leave me a comment and let me know!

1 comment:

  1. Would you be able to do a FOTD with that eyeshadow, its gorgeous :) x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment, I love reading them!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...