Wednesday 18 May 2011

Wednesday's Wishlist

It's been pretty quiet on here for a couple of days! I've been really busy with work, the gym is taking up more of my time, I fainted on Monday and I'm very low on funds until pay day to name a few reasons! 

During my day off on Monday I was (of course) browsing the web and lusting over things I just can't afford at the moment so I thought I'd make a little wish list as my birthday is coming up next month. 

I was a bit naughty today and bought myself a few little treats though as I've been feeling not so great so I will get around to doing some new posts soon!

Here's what I could currently do with in my life...


1. Urban Decay Naked Palette; 2. Clinique Chubbystick in Whooping Watermelon; 3. Liz Earle Cleanse and Polish Hot Cloth Cleanser; 
4. Topshop Blush in Flush; 5. Benefit Instant Brow Pencil; 6. Clinique Bottom Lash Mascara; 7. Daniel Sandler Watercolour Blush in Gentle or Cherub; 8. OCC Lip Tar in Trollop, Divine, Grandma, Tone and/or Interlace

Phew! I'll more than likely buy myself some of this when I next get paid but I'll still be making hints at some of it come the birthday!

7 comments:

  1. Ooh!! I totally want everything on this list too!! Great choices, Leah!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh no, sorry to hear you've had a stressful time and that you fainted! I hope you're okay now. Try to rest and drink lots of nice teas xo

    Re that wish list - I like your picks. Especially the Clinique Chubbysticks and Daniel Sandler Watercolour Blushes.

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. i've been craving the clinique chubbysticks also! They look awesome, also had a wee peek at the Topshop make-up, looks fab!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. fainting- oh no, feel better soon missy. Take it easy please! Also a massive yes to the Daniel Sandler, I am literally in love with mine right now :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great wish list - I FINALLY got my hands on a Naked palette and love it! So versatile! Also wanting the clinique sticks, but its never gonna happen!!

    http://fridayisforever.blogspot.com/ xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. i need the naked palette in my life immediately! following you now :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I would love to try Clinique Bottom Lash Mascara - I think it can be even useful for upper lashes - to create this gradually build-up lash look (I mean treat only the lashes on the outside and these inside your eye are smaller). I hope you understand, I'm not coherent enough this morning! LOL! X

    P.S. I'm having a giveaway!

    http://mademoiselle-la-la.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment, I love reading them!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...