Monday 23 May 2011

Rock 'n' Rose Tea And Cake Ring





I've had my eye on this amazingly cute ring for weeks and last week I finally bought it from rocknrose.co.uk. I'm a cake baking/eating fiend so this seemed like the perfect piece of jewellery for me!

I ordered on Thursday and it was dispatched the same day and arrived on Friday - excellent service! I've been wearing it somewhat tentatively ever since; I'm a bit worried about catching it on something and snapping the cake off!

This was originally £12 but I got it in the sale for £8 - you can get one here.


6 comments:

  1. Oh my word. Is this not the coolest, cutest most awesome ring ever?! Amazing! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is soo cute!! Yeah, I'd be worried about breaking it too. That's the problem with cute jewelry :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, that is the cutest thing I've ever seen! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I won't be very original and only say cute beyond imagination! :) X



    P.S. Please visit my blog, I'm having a giveaway!

    http://mademoiselle-la-la.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh gosh, if I had this ring I think I would be hungry all the time!! Hahaha! So cute! :)

    Love Aysh xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment, I love reading them!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...