Wednesday 25 May 2011

Everything's Peachy Keen

Collection 2000 Volume Sensation Lipstick in Peachy Keen £2.99


Has anyone seen the film Jawbreaker? As soon as I saw the name of this lipstick it reminded me of Rose McGowan's character and after seeing what a lovely colour it is I quickly snapped it up! I've been buying a lot of pink lipsticks recently so this is a nice change. 


It's a lovely nude/peach colour which I find very wearable for the daytime. This lipstick is supposed to contain "up to 40% volumising ingredients to pump your pout in a flash!"

There is a definite tingling sensation when you apply this lipstick but I can't say I noticed any plumping action; I didn't really expect any to be honest, it wasn't my reason for buying it.



Overall this is a gorgeous, affordable lipstick with a very creamy and moisturising application.

What do you think of Collection 2000 lipsticks?

2 comments:

  1. Ooh, you've just reminded me about this lipstick - thank you! (I have it *somewhere* and will need to find it now :-P)

    Pretty, very pretty :-)

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a pretty colour! Really nice!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment, I love reading them!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...