Friday 6 May 2011

My Top 4 Blushers



Natural Collection Blushed Cheeks in Pink Cloud £1.99
This blusher may be dirt cheap but you don't lose out on quality (in my opinion). This is an ideal blush for those with quite pale complexions, or a heavy hand when it comes to application! I like to load my brush with plenty of product and it gives my cheeks a healthy, flushed pink glow as if I've been for a brisk walk. I can still see the colour on my cheeks after a full day's wear and it doesn't give me clown cheeks! The packaging is basic but pretty, but for £1.99 I don't expect too much - the actual product is brilliant and that the main thing.

Bourjois Little Round Pot Blusher in Rose D'or £7.49
Now, I know the blogging world and his wife are in love with this blusher so I won't go on about it too much! This has been my go to blusher for a long time - you can see by how flat it's become - and I absolutely adore it. I was a little heavy handed with this blush once during a pretty bad cold which resulted in my boyfriend telling me I had 'prostiture cheeks', oops! Nevertheless, this hasn't stopped me and I would repurchase this again and again - the scent is just lovely and I know everyone hates on the brushes but I actually don't mind them. I find they are great for the apples of my cheeks.

Bourjois Little Round Pot Blusher in Lune D'or 7.49
This blush is a lovely golden/peach colour with a gorgeous shimmer running through it. My cheeks looks nice and highlighted with this and I like to use it over a tan for a bit of extra glow.

Sleek Blush in Flamingo £4.30
I haven't had this blush for very long but I quickly learned to apply it with a very light hand! It is the most gorgeous Barbie pink blush and I love to pair it with bright pink lips! I would use this blush more for a night out than everyday wear due to the high pigmentation. The packaging is pretty sturdy and the black makes it look very sleek and tidy.



What is your favourite blusher? Do you use any of these?

7 comments:

  1. Ooh so pretty :} I nnly have one blusher; Natural Collection's Sugar Plum, which I bought by accident instead of Pink Cloud, but luckily I love it! :] x

    ReplyDelete
  2. These all look so pretty. I have the Sleek one and love how pigmented it is. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the quality of your photos! i wish i'd like the bourjois stuff but mine has hardened on the surface and unable to swatch anything out of it =.=...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Leah! I just got Sleek's Flamingo - I love it!

    Kisses, Melanie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Les blush Bourjois sont vraiment géniaux et j'ai lu quelque part qu'un blush Bourjois avait une durée de 1500 utilisations, autant dire qu'on en a pour toute la vie! lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. I dont have many blushers, but now Im inspired to pick up some of these blushers they all look so pretty :) x

    ReplyDelete
  7. i really wanna try bourjois blushes even more now!

    http://risingsun-fashionbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment, I love reading them!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...