Sunday 8 May 2011

Sunday Nails & Saturday Night Face

Collection 2000 Hot Looks in Mint Mojo
 I had high hopes for this nail polish but I was a little bit disappointed with it. The colour is gorgeous, but it took four coats and you can see the streaks on my nails in this photo.

Last night, the boy and I went over the local for a few drinks - needless to say, I ended up drinking far too much wine, woke up at 6am still fully clothed, with half a face full of makeup and a banging headache. Cue changing into my pj's and sleeping till noon, shameful! This was the makeup I went out in - I apologise for all the stray hair across my face!

Face:
17 Photo Flawless Skin Primer
Vichy Dermablend Corrective Foundation in Opal
17 Shine Control Translucent Loose Powder
Bourjois Bronzing Powder
GOSH Blush in Electric Pink
Benefit High Beam

Eyes:
Bourjois Felt Tip Eyeliner in Noir
No7 Exquisite Curl Mascara in Black
Benefit Bad Gal Eye Pencil
Benefit Brow-zings in Light
 
Lips:
Sleek True Colour Lipstick in Pink Freeze
 

6 comments:

  1. I love that lipstick on you!! And shame about the polish, you're right it's such a pretty color.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute photo Leah! I'm loving green/blue shades for nails right now. I hate it when I find a really gorgeous colour and it streaks :( Do you mind me asking if you wear contacts? Your eyes are SO pretty!

    Kisses, Melanie

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are really pretty Leah! I have terrible eyesight too - but my eyes are too sensitive to wear contacts :(

    Kisses, Melanie

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look stunning!!! Grrr i hate it when you have a beautiful polish and it goes and misbehaves like that!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are sooooo cute! I love your make up - perfect kohl lines (I can never make these!) :) X

    http://mademoiselle-la-la.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment, I love reading them!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...