Monday 27 December 2010

Bath Time With...Body Shop

What is it about baths that I love so much? For me, a bath means the chance to go all out and pamper myself stupid. There’s nothing like getting out of a bath all pink, soft and glowing, and feeling like I’ve shed my entire skin and grown a new one! Today I took the chance to try out my new Pink Grapefruit body scrub. Honestly, body scrubs and body butter are the best things to come out of the Body Shop and I just can’t get enough of them.

Body Shop Pink Grapefruit Body Scrub 200ml £12.50

They Say: “A gentle exfoliating scrub that removes dead skin cells whilst invigorating and helping to boost circulation. Leaves your skin feeling soft, smooth and better prepared to absorb moisture.”

I Say: “Body scrubs are a genius invention, and I have so many from different brands, but I have to say, the Body Shop ones are the best. £12.50 may seem pricey, but the tubs are massive and the last for ages. This is the first time I’ve used the Pink Grapefruit flavour; the smell seems a little overpowering in the tub, but when it’s on your body, you’re left with a gentle hint of grapefruit scent. The scrub works wonders at getting rid of dry, dead skin – I felt like I had brand new skin after one use! I can’t recommend this enough.”
Of course, I couldn’t just use the scrub with out following up with...

Body Shop Pink Grapefruit Body Butter 200ml £12.50

They Say: “An intensive, creamy all-over body moisturiser with the zesty pink grapefruit fragrance. It absorbs into the skin easily to condition and soften providing moisturisation for up to 24 hours.”

I Say: “I love this moisturiser. As with the body scrub, a little goes a long way, but if you’re anything like me, you will slather loads on! It absorbs really well, and my legs have not felt this soft for a while – even my knees, which are usually the driest part of my legs – are lovely and soft.”
Both of these pots can be purchased in 50ml for £5, if you’re not sure about splashing out almost £25 for both of them.

1 comment:

  1. Eeeh this was my first ever body butter; it's got the most amazing smell, don't ya think?! x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment, I love reading them!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...